Thursday, July 16, 2009

And I'm off....

Of work that is! I've finished up all of the pesky projects that I've been putting off, I've emptied my in-box on my desk and on my email, and I've moved enough money around that the company should be good to go for the next 10 days or so!

It's a good feeling to leave a clean desk and hopefully when I come back in 11 days, I will find a clean desk waiting for me. (I know I'm kidding myself, but it helps make the trip that much nicer!)

We are just about finished with packing and are still running on schedule to leave town tomorrow around 1:00p.m. - ish??? **Keeping my fingers crossed**


So be sure to check back in with me in 12 days or so when I've had time to recover and finish the mound of laundry from our trip and clean the sand out of my car - maybe I'll have some fun pictures to share of our time on the beach and the softball field!

3 comments:

Aunt B said...

I’ll say a prayer for you and your family’s safety while you are on vacation. Be careful and wear lots of sunscreen, but most of all make memories you’ll talk about forever. :~)

Suzan said...

Have a wonderful break. I pray that it is filled with special moments that build happy memories.

Memaw's memories said...

Have a wonderful trip.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin