Sunday, July 26, 2009

We are HOME!!

The car's unloaded, the laundry is started, and I'm about to go unpack my suitcase!

I have about 4 dozen peaches bought in Alabama that I need to get ready for the freezer and when we arrived back home, I realize that my precious figs are ripe for the picking and picking I did! So... now I have a rather large container of figs that need to be prepared for the freezer!

Whew....good thing I went ahead and took the day off tomorrow - maybe I can get something accomplished - AFTER I get a good night's sleep in my OWN bed!

We had a wonderful time and I will be back soon with pictures of our trip!
We all survived - YES, it was touch and go there for awhile, but we made it back in one piece!!

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

welcome home!

Ronda said...

Mornin',

OOOOOOOOOO please share details with us about your trip!!!!

I just know you all had a fab time.!!!

Glad your home saf and sound.


Love and Prayers,
Ronda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin