Tuesday, July 28, 2009

REALITY IS:

1) Vacation is over and I am back at work;

(yes, these are my ugly feet in the sand)


2) There are stacks and stacks of work waiting in my in-box to get done; and
3) The Back-to-School commercials are running on TV and it's inevitable that school will be starting in less than a month - which means SHOPPING for back-to-school clothes. Luckily we wear uniforms, and once I figure out the style and size, I can order the majority of the clothes on-line.

(These two can't be trusted! They are partners in crime!)


But in the meantime.... I'll share some pictures of our vacation.


The waves were absolutely wonderful -clear water and no seaweed, PERFECT!



Both of these pictures were taken from the balcony of our condo!

I have about 400 more pictures to download, but don't worry - I'll be back with more of our fun times in Panama City Beach!

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Amy, your feet look lovely in the sand. They show your lovely pedicure and the lovely sand. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin