Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can you hear it?

It's calling my name..... just 48 hours until we leave ....Which reminds me, I need to call my nail lady and get an appt for my nails and a pedicure!


I guess maybe I should start doing a little packing - but really - how difficult is it to pack shorts and t-shirts? I just don't plan on making this trip into a big production - which usually I do.

I have the Nintendo Ds' charging- the DVD players are charging- a new book and a couple of magazines to read, and the swimsuits are gathered - so yep! That should just about cover it for me! LOL

Maybe I'm getting older and realize how insignificant it is to make sure that everyone has enough clean underwear to see us through a week? Or maybe as I get older I realize what we forget or don't have, we can just buy when we get there? Or... could it be that I'm just too lazy? Probably a little bit of all...


3 comments:

Trailboss said...

You are just excited and I don't blame you. I would be too.

Memaw's memories said...

Sounds like you are already on vacation. Sit back and let it take care of itself. And have a wonderful time.

Heather said...

I am so excited for you guys. Don't forget beach shoes, the sand get insanely hot this time of year!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin