Thursday, August 27, 2009

I need a moment of Silence....

For my passing youth!

Yes, TODAY is the THE day! I've turned ** 40**!! It's official!

I'll be having cake, 'cause I can!

I'm not so sure what my plans are for this next step in my life - at the moment, I'm mostly interested in learning the cause for my increasing heart palpitations and will hopefully find resolution next week when I go to the CARDIOLOGIST! UGH!!

Or, lets not forget that just yesterday the Dr. told me that I have high cholesterol, I'm hypoglycemic, OVERWEIGHT (as if I needed her to tell me that?),and she increased my blood pressure medication! I say again - I'll be having cake today, 'cause I can!!!

So far the prospects of the 40's aren't looking so great, but then again I guess it's better than the alternative! OH and did I mention that I'll be having cake today?

4 comments:

Aunt B said...

Happy Birthday...and by the way have CAKE because you can.

Cass @ That Old House said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the cake.
And remember --there's only one alternative to getting old. So embrace those years.
Cass

Kay said...

Happy Birthday! And remember, 40 will look very young in 10 years.

Goosegirl said...

Oh Amy, have beautiful day!!! Congrats on turning 40. You will love your 40s I am sure. heehee!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin