Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Mood Change

Hot Diggity!!

Hallelujah!!

Shazam!!

We made it to MARCH!

(For you viewing pleasure I thought I would add a touch of summer flare to the boring winter blog. )


I could not be happier to have January and February behind us!!! My self imposed hibernation has come to an end and I can get back to the business of living. Oh who am I kidding, I can put the flannel pj's back into the dresser and attempt to wear regular clothes for more hours than I'm at work. For the past couple of months, I have been in a race each evening to rush home, strip out of my work clothes, grab the warm and comfy (but incredibly ugly) PJ's and retire to my cave...(i.e... bedroom) to watch countless hours of cooking shows and ridiculous TV Land reruns.

I am so ready for some warmer temps, drier air, and SUNSHINE -- Bring it on!! I promise not to complain (much) when we are reaching the 100* mark before June 1st!

Life is good again - the days are getting longer and the chances of snow and ice are soon to be out of the forecast. In other words, I've survived the worst of the worst, or as most call it... WINTER!!! Obviously I'm not a cold weather person and would much rather find myself watching endless waves on a warm beach somewhere. (NOTE - when I finally run away from home, you can start looking for me in a tropical location.)

Hopefully with this new mood change I will come up with some wonderful new ideas to post about on my blog. I mean, life in our house is never boring and always a bit out of the ordinary, so surely I can find some antic to report on that will add humor to your blog reading experience. Stay tuned - you know me and my gang of divas - drama is never out of reach!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin